Pursuant to Art. 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L.2016.119.1) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), we would like to inform you that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Thermoplast Permanent Development S.A. with its seat in Libiąż, at ul. Wilcza 3, 32-590 Libiąż, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście, under the KRS number 0000870222, with the share capital amounting to 43,879,000.00 PLN, tax ID 6282281779, Enterprise ID (REGON) 387822475, hereinafter referred to as the “CONTROLLER”.
2. Thermoplast Permanent Development S.A. has not appointed a Data Protection Officer. If you have any questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights under data protection legislation, please contact the following person responsible for data protection at Our Company.
Contact details: e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. 692 296 803, 32 625 86 01.
3. We process the following data: first and last names, company name, place of business, tax ID and other contact details (phone number, e-mail address).
4. Personal data will be processed: as it is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you, for internal company administrative purposes, for accounting and tax purposes and for the provision of services under a contract concluded with you. Additionally, for sending offers, complaints, or inquiries.
5. The basis for the processing is:
- voluntary consent, deemed to be given by contacting us – in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR; or
- a contract between the controller of personal data and the natural person whose data are processed – in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR; or
- legitimate interests pursued by Thermoplast Permanent Development S.A. via a third party – in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR – on this basis we process information available in public registers such as National Court Register (KRS), Central Registration and Information on Business (CEDIG), court files, Enterprise Register (REGON) and other generally available information made available to the public such as company websites, social networking sites, advertising and marketing materials.
6. Your personal data will be stored: for the period necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of the company or to protect your personal data.
7. You have the following rights: to access your data, to rectify them, erase them, restrict their processing and the right to data portability.
8. In the event of a breach of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
9. We protect the personal data wehold against unauthorised access by third parties. Access to the application containing personal data is available only to authorised persons and only to the necessary extent, while access to the systems is obtained by a unique identifier and is protected with an access password.
10. Your data will not be processed using automated decision-making tools, including profiling.
11. The controller does not plan to transfer your personal data to recipients located outside the European Economic Area (which consists of European Union countries as well as Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein) nor international organisations.